Mobile/MMS Text Message Marketing
What is Mobile/Text and Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) Message Marketing?
- Are you tired of losing touch with your customers and losing money to your competitors?
- Have you heard about mobile digital marketing, but don’t know if it’s right for you?
- How many of your customers do you see use mobile devices? Did you know that these hot little communication devices can serve as “personal billboards” for your company?
The mobile market has exploded in the past few years and is projected to grow from 4.1 Billion users back in 2013 to upwards 4.9 Billions users 2018. Today’s consumers are not sitting down reading brochures, flyers, or newspapers the way they used to. Instead, they’re choosing a faster digital method to get the information they desire.
One way to do so is by using their mobile devices, which can connect to the World Wide Web as well as provide them with a variety of other functions that is available on mobile devices today.
Did you know that Text/MMS messaging is the most prevalent use of mobile devices today? More people prefer to send and receive Text/MMS messages than to actually talk on the phone.
The enormous popularity of Text/MMS has created a great opportunity for local businesses to directly connect with their customers and potential customers.
Mobile Text/MMS Marketing is the practice of marketing to your mobile list by sending out occasional promotions and information via text messaging. This is an exceptionally cost effective form of marketing that will help you communicate quickly and effectively with your mobile audience.
You can send text messages notifying them of special coupon offers, new products or services, special events, or anything else that they would want to know about.
How Does Mobile Text/MMS Message Marketing Work?
Someone sees your ad that directs them to text the word “DISCOUNT” to your short code to get a special discount offer – so they do. Once they do this, they are giving you permission to communicate with them and are added to your mobile Text/MMS list.
Your Mobile Text/MMS marketing system will store their mobile phone number and send them a response back thanking them for entering.
When you’re ready to send a text message campaign, you will simply contact Darkam Marketing Services and we will manage your entire campaigns for you. You can also have the option to setup your own campaigns by logging into your text/MMS marketing system, compose a short message, and send it to your mobile list. These messages must be immediately “valuable” in the eyes of the receiver so choose wisely when it comes to sending messages.
This strategy has proven to be extremely effective, without increasing your marketing expenses – but boosting your ROI. In fact, Text/MMS Message marketing has actually reduced marketing expenses for many companies due to its affordability.
Benefits of Text/MMS Marketing
Text messaging can help to propel your other marketing methods such as print advertising and/or direct mail campaigns. By simply placing your mobile short code and keyword on your existing ads (TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines, Direct Mail, Billboards) you will surely add more leads into your sales funnel.
Here are some direct benefits of Text/MMS Marketing:
- Immediately reach your customers whenever you need to
- Ability to target your marketing efforts to specific groups
- Helps you to establish a personal connection with your customers
- Lower advertising costs than other channels
- Messages can potentially go viral
- Cost-effective so delivers a higher ROI
- Easy to implement and run campaigns
- Most people read their text messages within minutes of receiving them
- Perfect for business branding
- Permission-based so your message are welcomed
- Great for lead generation as well as building customer loyalty
- Getting Started with Text/MMS Message Marketing
Darkam Marketing Services can setup and manage a mobile Text/MMS marketing campaigns that will help you build brand awareness and customer loyalty. We will help you determine the best and fastest way to build your mobile list as well as the best ways to deliver messages to your customers.